check it out

rough noises in my dreams,
stirs restlessness in your soul;
i check on you… you're fine

𓇼𓇼𓇼

(check it out), each day's moment, seems to be like
a comic illustration, personalized through thoughts;

thoughts attached to at least a mesmerizing song,
exactly as the love's mood accepts its own ego;

own ego has evil one too, who wants to be amused
without justifying itself to no one, but on contrary;

contrary to one, will be another, who's fully exposed
and terrified by the fire of stress in a way amnesic;

(so check it out), each day's moment so seems to be;
(a comic illustration, personalized through thoughts);



Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

i wish

as sweet as a sin...

aedh wishes for the cloths of heaven

good for me

looking for me

every chance I get

porcelain

i'll come running

here I am

j'ai vu...