a little bit

📸 Free to use under the Unsplash License
stop; don’t try to divine anymore some answers
generated into a day... (of whatever's tomorrow)
if the thoughts slipped out of the brain box
but got treated as if they weren't well-packed
𓇼
murmured, out of the blue, the wind's whisper,
trying to temper me, melodic… (just a little bit)
with the drastic formula of a sensitive topic
about the one who has a chiaroscuro intellect
𓇼
intermediary, music flows, inviting rain to laugh
(without modesty), in my boundlessness, which
owns numerical superiority in any adventure
of the truth, while it dances with else's delusions...

MyDigiArt 📸 Poetic Allusions · Un P'tit Je Ne Sais Quoi ✨


Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

i wish

as sweet as a sin...

aedh wishes for the cloths of heaven

good for me

looking for me

every chance I get

porcelain

i'll come running

here I am

j'ai vu...