over and over again

I don't know what you go through, but
I try to imagine you're reading these lines
while you sip something, as you like it.
I don't know if you're happy or not, but
I can suspect. Not because I have
special powers but of the signs you sent.
I don't know if you smile to yourself or
you check some playlists, but I can
assume you're in a search for a mood.
I don't know if you crave some chocolate
or you want to walk on dreams' route,
while you're sandwiched with your owns.
I don't know if love's spirit booze took you
making you imagine we're together,
while the beams of the stars touch us alike.

I know nothing, except that each morning
we rouse and go through this circus of time,
over and over again, facing it nonchalantly.

Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

i wish

as sweet as a sin...

aedh wishes for the cloths of heaven

good for me

looking for me

every chance I get

porcelain

i'll come running

here I am

j'ai vu...