turn me on

I'm going to
surround you,
invade you,
and caress you
fragmented, —
phrasing,
rounding,
and mixing
your first mood,
whispered and
glinted
to me
jubilantly.

°.○

I will travel
in your mind
with my visions
conjugated
at past tense
in your present.

°.○

I'll make you wish
to have been born
in my moisture aura
built with moments
from a season with
December's scent
in endless debates
and frisky flirtation
and citrus and frost.

°.○

I will nourish you
with seductive words
sculpted with drops
of warmth with ice
to keep
a dual strong flavor,
intensely and sharply
draped with
the tiny tender bites
of a ravishing smile
smelling of fable
and bizarre longing
with endless echo
in the scent
of an untied happiness.

°.○

Happiness smells good.
Happiness is me
smelling of you.
I exist in your existence
to turn me on, to turn you
on and on and on and on...


Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

i wish

as sweet as a sin...

aedh wishes for the cloths of heaven

good for me

looking for me

every chance I get

porcelain

i'll come running

here I am

j'ai vu...