will you love me tomorrow

If my heartbeats were a melody,
probably nobody would listen to it on any radio,
for nobody is anointed enough to record
an unprofitable sacred sound in a studio...

If my heartbeats were a melody,
it's nothing to worry about because even
the song «will you love me tomorrow» has been
forbidden for a long time ago till became a hit.

[some didn't understand that love can't
be censored or kept in the shadows...]

If my heartbeats were a melody, probably,
you should download 'em from a dubious site,
so well sheltered by some with square heads.

If my heartbeats were a melody,
no one would know how to obey in front of it.


Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

i wish

as sweet as a sin...

aedh wishes for the cloths of heaven

good for me

looking for me

every chance I get

porcelain

i'll come running

here I am

j'ai vu...