sure, everything's fine

digital-art-gif created by (me), © coco 💜🪻😉

«I fell asleep... I... I fell asleep... 
I fell asleep, but in my dream, I was awake and 
you were there flying through the air.
You told me a lie about blue light...
... tutoring in your eyes and you dove
into the ocean and never came up.
Because I was awake, I wept after... 
Your face appeared in a cloud...
I put a photo of the cloud online and 
I smiled and I knew it was a dream.
When I shook myself out, my body
was soaked a thousand times over sweat 
and tears and strangers and forever...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
♂ Sure, everything's fine»


Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

i wish

as sweet as a sin...

aedh wishes for the cloths of heaven

good for me

looking for me

every chance I get

porcelain

i'll come running

here I am

j'ai vu...