i've got some mind over what matters...

I don't know why, but the morning's coffee took the flavor of searching. It began to look for the future in answers already lived in those stories which ripped my soul's skin off and froze the blood in my veins, putting me to fight with illness and to take a drive to hell to meet all the devils. Also, as if it wasn't enough, the wretched death has shown up taking from me my parents, my puppy-girl, and my brother! 

I'm at another coffee and the strong savor touch of the blues is still felt in it. Despite anything of these, I've got some mind over what matters. I live! In my entire being, all my livings and emotions yelled, live! Live with your own rules. Do it! Let the good times roll. Nothing else matters. Carpe Diem!


Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

i wish

as sweet as a sin...

aedh wishes for the cloths of heaven

good for me

looking for me

every chance I get

porcelain

i'll come running

here I am

j'ai vu...