always remember us this way

If. If questions are the keys to all basic curiosities
and one of the keys to the question of happiness
imply sex and candy as a properly shaped answer,
to incite any secret door of the psyche to get open
in the soul of the fairy tales read at the gold hour
for you to feel me, as if I'm with you, right there,
even if I am right here, in a deeply cocooned test,
sipping subtle some booze, while I'm surrounded
by music that I've chosen to listen to it right now,
picturing you. I'll always remember us this way.
And that's even not complicated. On the contrary,
is the perfect cover for lots of waves of laughter
we brought to each other lavishly times. So again,
shake it, baby... (as if you shake me in your arms).


Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

i wish

as sweet as a sin...

aedh wishes for the cloths of heaven

good for me

looking for me

every chance I get

porcelain

i'll come running

here I am

j'ai vu...