are you looking for someone to love

Any of my written pages cover you
with my blanket of stars
set in music's transparent vocabulary,
noble adapted to show me the way
of loving you for both of us,
and to get lost in the poetic experience
of freedom and the pleasure dialect
fermented in the mystery
of what we want to hear, so delish
translated by our lips that love to insult
any part of our bodies with fiercely and
gently kisses, till we get lost
in sweet translation raised and sunken
in vulnerable feels of our dreamt clichés.
But if you don't know
why are you looking for someone to love,
then any page of mine is blank,
exactly like your endless cloud, cambered
by your doubts and indifference,
so able to defame any soul, by provoking it
to scour and pick up the pieces.


Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

i wish

as sweet as a sin...

aedh wishes for the cloths of heaven

good for me

looking for me

every chance I get

porcelain

i'll come running

here I am

j'ai vu...