tchin-tchin πŸ₯‚

CreativeDigiArt πŸ“Έ✨ CMP-©-un-p-tit-je-ne-sais-quoiπŸ“œπŸͺΆ


today's poetry found me traversing
in new confessions of the happening
for i am, so-so loved, so-so idolized,
so-so kissed, hugged, and so fulfilled

the noblest smiles are always here,
next to me, so encouraging, so skilled,
oxygenating any story i breathe daily,
keeping buoyant love's blaze, intense

so if i feel as if i am the moon's flower,
or the sun's fruit, having lips honeyed,
blood hot, inspiring any celestial body
to get in, it's only because of this day

(D13), (tchin-tchin πŸ₯‚ Γ  la  ᡏᴼᡏᴼ‧‧‧ πŸ’•)
a manner illustrated to live without fear,
smartly, confidently, for happiness is, I


Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

i wish

as sweet as a sin...

good for me

looking for me

every chance I get

porcelain

i'll come running

here I am