hold your head up high

We met at one of the social media’s peripheries.
Our manner of talking and joking, provoked to some,
instantly, to accuse us of a crushing infatuation…
(Hilarious, isn’t it?), when all we’d got in common
was just something music we shared at a time…

📜🪶

Nothing was manipulative or false, to get judged‥
Our deeds were spread through drops of eloquence,
philosophy, math, or pics, well attired in words’ art,
sculpted by sounds, colors, dates of days, raised
at the lyrics’ power through their wise, epic movement.

📜🪶

Thereby, those touches created the audit of memories
I credit for. So hold your head up high, as I did/do.

Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

i wish

as sweet as a sin...

aedh wishes for the cloths of heaven

good for me

looking for me

every chance I get

porcelain

i'll come running

here I am

j'ai vu...