young and beautiful

24/7 young and beautiful
equipped with love's ember,
my words' scent
artfully prepossessing and
chiseled in scintillating riffs,
it benefits daily thru trysts
on the writers' alley
at the artists' club,
located somewhere
by the sea… by the lake…
between sunrise and sunset

that's why a few jealous ones
don't rain with applauds
on my poems' parade,
that's why i know object to it,
turning their actions in profit,
that's why, i, as an alpha rider,
i ride their nerves at maxim,
that's why i'm surrounded just
by nerds who rule the world,
24/7 young and beautiful
equipped with love's ember


Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

i wish

as sweet as a sin...

aedh wishes for the cloths of heaven

good for me

looking for me

every chance I get

porcelain

i'll come running

here I am

j'ai vu...