Worth It

I am the writer of my life.
Each year is a chapter.
Shutting is an enigma.

You think you know me
for you leafed a few pages
at a… some ergodic hour?

Dear, my life is a comedy.
I am the single protagonist.
Every wink is a mystery.

Some might be not, nor even
a background appearance.
Ignore their noise. Worth it.

Even the sun and the moon
reacts at how warmly or icy
I am, while rain admires at how
freshly or stormy is me, again.

I've been conjugated by love
and I conjugate love still.
I made bad choices and likely,
I'll do it still. I frown and laugh.

You think you know me, just cos
I am the poet of this poetry.
 Dear, stop doing what you do.
Don't make me laugh so muchly.





Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

i wish

as sweet as a sin...

aedh wishes for the cloths of heaven

good for me

looking for me

every chance I get

porcelain

i'll come running

here I am

j'ai vu...