looking for me

CreativeDigiArt 📸✨ ᶜᵒᶜᵒ·𝐂·𝐌·𝐏-©-un-p-tit-je-ne-sais-quoi📍

there's a smile at the corner of my lungs
traversed by the bridge of some memory,
when i assumed you breathe in my club,
wallpapered into different shades of blue
like the sky and sea, and my eyes' color…

there is a smile that strips your shadows
bored and rambled in your shrewd mind
while touchy is piercing your gaze's navel
explosively to get inside my gaze's navel,
instructed passionately to mesmerize you

there is a smile chiseled by the stars' dew
and another by the gems of trees' kidneys
and many others waiting to see your rays
in the mood of untangling the noon's hair,
tenderized in the meadow of my dreams

every time, there is a smile for everything;
one lookin' for you, or one lookin' for me;
both can have winter's joy or summer's joy;
no matter what, each smile shares a story;
that's why mine kiss yours, yours kiss mine


Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

i wish

as sweet as a sin...

aedh wishes for the cloths of heaven

good for me

every chance I get

porcelain

i'll come running

here I am

j'ai vu...