time does not change

📸 Free to use under the Unsplash License


What are you doing?
(Read).
Different reading types.
Have you read some‽
 
What are your passions?
(Dreams).
Different types of dreams.
Have you dreamt of writing‽

What to write about?
(Questions).
Different questions.
Do you have answers‽

What are you eating?
(Moods).
Different types of moods.
Have you tasted some‽

What are your pleasures?
(Joys).
Different types of joys.
Have you enjoyed some‽

What are you loving?
(Life).
Different types of lives.
Have you tried living‽

What are you to me?
(Time).
Different types of times.
Use it, use 'em, - smart.

What day is today?
(A day of smiling, dreaming, living).
Time does not change, love.


Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

i wish

as sweet as a sin...

aedh wishes for the cloths of heaven

good for me

looking for me

every chance I get

porcelain

i'll come running

here I am

j'ai vu...