may i feel said he

digital-art-gif created by (me), © coco 💜🪻😉

“ may i feel, said he
(i'll squeal, said she
just once, said he)
it's fun, said she

(may i touch, said he
how much, said she
a lot, said he)
why not, said she

(let's go, said he
not too far, said she
what's too far, said he
where you are, said she)

may i stay, said he
(which way, said she
like this, said he
if you kiss, said she

may i move, said he
is it love, said she)
if you're willing, said he
(but you're killing, said she

now, said he)
oww, said she
(tiptop, said he
don't stop, said she

oh no, said he)
go slow, said she
(come...?, said he
ummm, said she)

you're divine, said he
(you're Mine, said she) ”



Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

i wish

as sweet as a sin...

aedh wishes for the cloths of heaven

good for me

looking for me

every chance I get

porcelain

i'll come running

here I am

j'ai vu...