prisoner

📸 Free to use under the Unsplash License

Would you like a glass of life?
An intimately one for quenching
a mysterious thirst modeled by
a thought, explosively undressed
with a starved kiss, debauched
in a night from a week extracted
out of a month in a fairy year...


Clothes disappeared from inside
to outside burning with the lust
of our passionate rhythm, where
our gazes intersected each other
continuing till our lips met... and
when you stopped to release me
squeezing me with your mind,
in your being, without letting me
feel as if I'd be a prisoner even if
I'm captivated by your nuclear love.

What do you say? Another glass?
Intimately? After all, what booze
can get you drunk, louder than life?


Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

i wish

as sweet as a sin...

aedh wishes for the cloths of heaven

good for me

looking for me

every chance I get

porcelain

i'll come running

here I am

j'ai vu...