wrapped in your arms for christmas

📸 Free to use under the Unsplash License

My time has its residence
in the universe of love.

The access is assembled
with the delight's materials.

The domicile is hospitable,
built in the joy's mannerism.

The scent has something
of the first stage of winter.

On the list of its invitees,
age is ageless. Just energy.

Dialect of the present tense,
it is its only way of talking.

Wishes are fulfilled as are felt
their vibes, (confident or not).

My time, inexhaustible, is now.
My facts will talk about it, later.

If I'll be wrapped in your arms
for Christmas, time knows.

Noel Avec Toi is already prepared.
My sharing traveled in your time.


Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

i wish

as sweet as a sin...

aedh wishes for the cloths of heaven

good for me

looking for me

every chance I get

porcelain

i'll come running

here I am

j'ai vu...